Hewlett Packard Enterprise concluded its HPE Discover 2020 virtual summit last month where over 750,000 people viewed and attended it.
An absolutely undeterred Antonio Neri, President, and CEO of HPE, who was unfortunately tested positive for COVID-19 on June 16, delivered a spirited keynote to kickstart the virtual event.
The agenda of the keynote was broken down into the following points:
- Understanding your immediate needs for recovery post-COVID
- Connectivity, capacity, cash-flow, and business continuity
- Entering a New Age of Insight
- Driven by Digital Transformation
- HPE’s expanded portfolio
- New HPE GreenLake Cloud Services and Software Portfolio
Below is a 2-minute video on the key takeaways from Neri’s Keynote: